You can embed IndorseSign API into your applications.
IndorseSign Sign API
You can Embed IndorseSign API’s in Entity Applications if:
- Your customers, suppliers or employees are using an external application
- The business wants them to digitally sign documents
- The business wants them to digitally sign documents in the external application
How to use IndorseSign API’s
- Log in to the external Application
- The external Application calls IndorseSign API’s with document and signer Information
- Customer, supplier or employee reviews the document and places his signature on the document page
- After a customer, supplier or employee saves their signature on document, they get authenticated.
- If authentication is successful then, the signed document is returned to the external Application
Added features to IndorseSign Embedding
Signers can additionally use IndorseSign platform to do the following:
- Enroll signers’ visible signatures.
- Provide proof of signers’ authorization to sign.
- Authorize signer’s enrollment.
- Control the signers’ number of transactions.
Requirements to Embed IndorseSign API’s
- IndorseSign is deployed on-cloud or on-premise can communicate with Users Application
- Users Application can communicate with IndorseSign
- IndorseSign can communicate with Certificate Authority (CA)